Get involved in Bladder Cancer Awareness Month!
This year the World Bladder Cancer Patient Coalition (WBCPC) launches the new campaign for Bladder Cancer Awareness Month in May Don’t Go Red. Go to a Doctor.’ We want to break taboos, raise awareness of the warning signs of bladder cancer, such as blood in the urine, and urge people to seek medical attention if they experience symptoms.
In May 2022, together we will spark conversations that drive awareness around bladder cancer by honing in on the most common symptoms and the challenges they bring.
We invite you to tell your bladder cancer story if you or your loved one is affected by bladder cancer. Share a moment or a guilty pleasure you might be embarrassed about and help someone overcome their own. The topic of embarrassment is something that just about everyone has experienced.
There are a number of different ways for you to get involved in Bladder Cancer Awareness Month and help us raise awareness about bladder cancer. Whether you represent a national organisation, a smaller group, or are an individual – Join us!
- Explore the campaign toolkit to discover the campaign and how you can contribute in your community.
- Download our social media content packs available in English, Spanish and French and Italian.
- Update your cover photo on social media
- Download a virtual background for your meeting
- Add a Twibbon to your Facebook and Twitter profile picture
- Start the conversation with your Twitter network
Think about an embarrassing moment or a guilty pleasure you might be embarrassed about and share it with the world! Overcome your embarrassment and contribute to raising awareness of bladder cancer!
If you or your loved one were affected by bladder cancer, share your story to encourage and inspire others, and show a sense of community.
Use the following hashtags across your social media platforms: #DontGoRed #BladderCancerMonth22 and if you do not already, follow us on:
- Instagram: @worldbladdercancer
- Facebook: @worldbladdercan
- Twitter: @worldbladdercan
- LinkedIn: @WorldBladderCancerPatientCoalition
If you have any questions or if you would like to participate, but require resources in any other languages please get in touch with us at email@example.com